• The VersaMAXFlex™ Model facilitates a variety of
optional finishes. The standard construction is of
powder coated steel with 8 mm laminated glass
inserts and a perforated stainless steel cabin rear
panel. Glass thickness of up to 40 mm thick can be
accommodated offering higher levels of bullet
• Secure single person (non-colluding) entry. Only
one person gains access at a time on verified
• Space saving. Occupies less than 1,5m2
of floor space (including door swing).
• Controlled free passage mode. This fully open mode
allows passage of wheelchairs. Cabin walls also fold
away for extra large bulk goods.
• Upon activation of a fire alarm signal the door
will unlock automatically for escape in either
• PLC Controlled. The door operation is controlled
by a proprietary PLC which facilitates the
integration of biometric reading devices or external
access control systems. The door can function
independently or as part of an access control
• Versatility. The aesthetics of the door can be
adapted to suit integration into distinctive
environments such as airports, corporate
headquarters and the like. Cabin finishes can be of
stainless steel, glass, wood, or any other approved
material or combinations thereof to blend into a
specific interior design concept.
• Enhanced controls. Optional items such as cameras
(for added remote visual verification), intercoms,
fingerprint readers etc. are easily integrated.
VersaMAXFlex™ allows access control and biometric
devices to come into their own by closing the door